Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ying Yang Twins instead of Math

<p>I am really perturbed at Knox County Schools Austin-East High School to be exact. First their AfJROTC is a joke their kids run it refer to my AFJROTC Article. Now they are letting kids listen to the Ying Yang Twins. For those of you that don't know who that is here are some of their lyrics. WARNING THESE LYRICS CONTAIN GRAPHIC MATERIAL

This is as soft core as I can find.
" one time for them niggas who keep claming they boss keep thinkin we soft, we gon knock ur fuckin block off see D-roc known to be a people person and kaine really dont like discursion see pain is kinda what i like dispursin cuz love make a nigga feel like a scrub thugs thats were we residing at some niggas like to lie just to hide the fact that they a bitch nigga, snitch nigga, all on another nigga dick nigga get ur own shit nigga"

Why should this be allowed to be brought up on Knox County Schools Computers? Much less a damn Math Class I will be updating this as soon as I get my E-mail response from my E-mail to Dr. McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment