Monday, September 10, 2012

9/11 11year anniversary

Written By: Gary Kirkland             Today, is the 11 year anniversary of the September 11, 2001 Terror attacks upon our Country. We lost thousands of our citizens that fateful day. But our Politicians want to make this Political. This is not a Political Point. This has nothing to do with Politics never has and never will.          This was an attack on America! This was an attack on American Ideology! This was an attack on you and me! This pisses me off and it should you. We can never forget those that gave their lives either willingly or un-willingly. Those brave men and women that knowingly and willingly took that plane down in Pennsylvania I salute you. The Men and Women in the North and South Towers. I Salute you. To the men and Women in the Pentagon. I Salute you. To the firefighters, police officers and EMS Workers. I salute you. To all branches of our Military. I Salute You.         To the Politicians, The News Media and anyone that profited from that day. You can kiss my ever loving ass. You people disgust me. We the American people did not defend you we defended and will always defend ourselves and our neighbors. You people are an after thought. We need to on this day mourn for those we lost. I am going to end this post in a prayer. Lord we come to you on the anniversary of this sacred day and ask you to bless the survivors on this Horrendous day and Lord bless the families of the deceased on this day in your name I pray Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment