Friday, September 14, 2012

Krogers Pharmacy Asheville Hwy.

      Stay away from Kroger's Pharmacy on Asheville Hey. In Knoxville, TN. This place is a joke. They couldn't handle the real Police being there so they hired a Security Firm and unarmed at that. Ladies and gentlemen they hired US Security and Associates.        Well my wife went there today to fill 3 scripts. They called a code C I am guessing that would be C for Chump or Chimp. Then Security started stalking my wife and made her fearful enough she called me. I told her to ask this fake ass cop what did he want. She wouldn't so I called store manager and he didn't have an answer to either question. Now if I'm not mistaken shouldn't the Manager know what a code called in his store is?       I called US Security and Associates and they said they would handle the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment