Monday, September 10, 2012

IS MITT ROMNEY THE SECOND COMING OF OBAMA?

language='javascript'>document.write('');       I am a Romney supporter mainly because I am picking the less of 2 evils I still support the ABC Candidate Herman "The Obama Killer" Cain. But more remarks to the Press like this I might have to either refrain from voting (Which gives Obama the win) or find me a 3rd Party (which gives Obama the win).          Romney we need all parts of this healthcare bill repealed not just the parts that suits you and your friends. Have you really become this jaded? OR are you trying to give this one to Obama? Here's what good ole Mitt Said I’m not getting rid of all of health care reform. Of course, there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I’m going to put in place. One is to make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage. Two is to assure that the marketplace allows for individuals to have policies that cover their family up to whatever age they might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment